Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some unusual questions...?

Sounds to me like you might be pregnant. Dont be scared to take a test if you wouldnt mind being pregnant, the worst that can happen is that you're not (but it doesnt sound like it to me). I had a lot of the same symptoms that you are describing early on in my pregnancy. Also dont get too discouraged if you test negative, some people take awhile for the hormone to show up in their system. I am one of those people, I was 13 weeks when I finally tested positive. If you test negative and still dont get your period wait another week or two and take another test. Or you can always go to the doctor and get a blood test done, which is more accurate and earlier detectable than the pee tests. Good Luck and whatever is meant to happen will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment