Friday, July 22, 2011

How hard would it be for me to be accepted to college?

I'm looking to apply at University of Cincinnati. Currently I'm 29 years old, I did poorly in high school for the most part, not because I was too stupid, but because I was a slacker and just didn't care. I actually dropped out and got my GED a week later. I recently took a practice ACT test and my composite was 26. I'm taking online refresher courses, mainly focusing on algebra because that's where I really wasn't paying attention. My concerns are the fact that my GPA in high school was probably pretty low and I don't think it would be at all possible, or logical to request that I get teacher letters of recommendation. Anybody around my age have experience applying at a college? What did they do as far as letter of recommendation? Co-workers, supervisors?

No comments:

Post a Comment