Thursday, July 21, 2011

Refresher on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

IM APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR MY POOR SPELLING LOL. Ok so I need a refresher on the Deathly Hallows cuz i haven't read it in a while. Part two is coming out soon and I've forgotten too much. I forgot what the horcruxes were so i looked it up and i saw the cup of Hufflpuff and something with ravenclaw which i didn't remember either of them in the book. I do briefly remember a scene in Hogwarts where i think Harry is in the Ravenclaw house talking with Cho Chang (i think please explain how only harry ended up there in hogwarts). So what im really asking is for a summary of all the events that take place in deathly hallows after the events in part one (because i remember them all), including the finding and destroying of the horcruxes and the crusial details etc... I think you can figure it out what i want. Please just sum it up for me or give me a site that does (don't be afraid to make a lengthy answer cuz i dont mind reading). Please help me out and thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment