Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teeth/gum/jaw pain moving around!?

Hi- My top right 'back tooth' started hurting about a week ago... and is a bit loose- no injuries and anything happens that I can remember, just started hurting at once! (I just recently became vegan, so I chalked it up to vitamin deficiency- so I got more vitamins.... and then the pain moved to my lower tooth/gum/jaw and hurts like the devil, my teeth are not bad, they are not cavity ridden or anything like that.. I went out and got some sysondyne toothpaste, and it helps a little.... but even my ear hurts a bit.. I don't want to spend a fortune at the dentist to find out it is something simple? but yet I don't trust dentist as they will want to do this or that bla bla... I have had bad experiences with dentist.( and I have no money right now to pay for this) does anyone have any thoughts as to what this could be? thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment