Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Changing Majors...Good Idea ?

Is it odd to suddenly change your majors in College I am 27 and I was afraid to take the leap but since I was studying more and looking into my old major Radiology Tech I thought that if I changed my major to a Registered Nurse that it will help boost my attitude change I was barely getting through my classes passing with a minimum of a C and I looked into RN and I thought hmm thats something that I really want to do instead of just taking x-rays its just not my passion I can't see myself doing that for the rest of my life I am a people person and I love to interact with people. Although I am 27 now I havn't started the X-ray Tech Program just yet my husband was telling me that if I am having cold feet I need to make the change now before I start all of these pre-reqs,I have just got back into college a year ago. Is it weird that I am 27 and figuring all of this out I feel lost sometimes but now since I had a change of heart for my career path I am excited. Shouldn't it feel this way rather just going with the flow to get from point A to point B ? I know that lot of people do not go back to college right away, I am one of those but hey its never too late right ? Any nurses out there please inform me how the feild is I am excited to get out there I just wish I could get a refresher on how the feild is really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment