Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does he like me did he, does he still?! Please answer I can't get him off my mind!?

I started out with me liking someone else and talking to him just cause he seemed nice. him is gonna be E. the guy i liked at first is gonna be S. Then the talks got longer, funnier and more exact each others opinion. Then I would catch E. staring at me in class and we would have this weird eye contact moments that's when i would catch myself thinking, "Do i like him or S.?" I didn't know where my heart belonged I didn't really know what doing it was weird. then He started trying to teach me things and impress me with his art and graffiti like name drawings. He started trying to make me laugh and it was obvious because he would often glance at me after he did something. then I knew I liked him. Then it started becoming apparent that he liked another girl too! I was so confused. He would talk about her all the time and stopped staring at me and stopped trying to impress me and make me laugh. Instead he said I was annoying and mocked me all the time, and got to the point he was bullying me. When he sometimes passed stuff out in class he would hit me with it.Or sneak up on me and pull me out of my seat or pull and push my seat until I fell out. One time he held the door for me and I thought, "That's weird." Then he tried to close it on me real fast I jumped through but my arm got in the way and it shut on it. It hurt. And another guy opened the door for me and pushed E. out of the way, and there was a huge bruise on my arm for a long time. If I was sitting on the ground doing something or zoning out into something he would stomp on my shoes. That's when I got up and yelled, "You act like a sixth grader!" and I pushed him and walked away.That's when I hated him but liked him at the same time. The next week, after p.e. I was digging in some mud with a stick because it had rained and I was bored. then all a sudden I felt someone's hands on my ribs and the someone picked me up and swooped me over some mud and I started screaming so the someone put me back on the ground. I turned around really fast and it was E.! He pointed at me with his axe and started laughing. And I gave him a mean look and walked away. One day my friend told me that she asked, E. who he likes, and he said "It's ovbious I don't like _ anymore" ( the dash thing is the girl he liked) THen one day all these boys cut in front of me when I was going to get something to eat in the lunch line when I was talking to E. and I was like "Okay all of you just like cut in front of me." And of S. happend to be one of them and he was like "your point?" and E. was like "Yea she's right you guys need to move." and they didn't so E. pushed them all out of the way and he was like holding them back and stuff and he was like, "Okay Kylie you can go now." And I was so shocked I just kind of stood there and the lunch lady got so mad. And then I knew he liked me and I didn't hate him anymore. We never dated though I never knew why he didn't ask me out. On my birthday when i turned fifteen He didn't tell me happy birthday. then maybe a month passed and I guess intentionally i was playing hard to get and he stopped looking at me. And after while I stopped looking at him and I guess he doesn't like me anymore because he's liking the same girl again and telling everyone how annoying I am. But then a week later one day before the last day of school he was super nice to me and he drew my name with chalk on the the pull in to school thing. and he went on my team when we were playing stuff. and then the last day of school he went to ignoring me again. then maybe an hour before everyone said good bye i started crying because so many people were not coming back the next year and we both weren't coming back. ANd he started staring at me when everyone was signing my year book and i asked him too and he smiled at me and looked into my eyes and said sure. And then after that he was leaving and he hugged the other girl he liked in my face. I know he doesn't like me but I can't get over him I know he acted like a jerk but we've had so many memories, i can't say them all because i don't have enough room I know this is very long but he so complicated and I need to know if he liked me or if he did or he was just being nice. i just have to know. Please answer. I'm so heart broken over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment