Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No Fathers Day for me?

My wife and 13 year old daughter are on vacation in Brazil. This Fathers day I am home with my 28 year old son. he has never so much as bought me a card for my birthday, christmas or fathers day.He has been living back home for the past year with his 2 & 3 year old children. no wife. i have been there for him his whole life with money and support even when he makes mistakes like the ones i have tried to prevent that got him jobless, homeless, wifeless and two kids he cant handle by himself. my daughter left me a card hidden in her room that she called me and told me to go look for. but my son has a Sense of entitlement that goes beyond comprehension. should I feel bad that he has no appreciation or just chalk it up to ignorance?

No comments:

Post a Comment