Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does human urine contain?

i don't want to be called disgusting so dont. about a month ago on may 4th 2011 i had drunk 3 pepsi's and some beer. when i got to my job they had a lockdown situation for about 4 hours and i needed to pee but the cops wouldnt let me out in the hallway so i grabbed the pepsi bottle and urinated inside of it. of course i still had to pee after that but it was a relief to let some of it out after 4 hours. so anyways when i peed it smelled normal and i sealed the bottle and put it in my drawer. Today about 1 month after in peed in the bottle i remembered it, so my co-worker decided it would be funny to draw a penis on my car in "chalk paint" so about an hour ago at 10 p.m when my shift was over i grabbed the bottle and unleashed hell onto his grey toyota Prius. i poured it all over his door handle and the roof of his car which scurried down his windshield I expected it to be normal piss but i realized it had turned cloudy and after sitting in a 80 degree room for a month it had little clear chunks and debris inside and it looked sticky on his car. and it had a very weird and foul smell ,it smelled nothing like pee. it kinda smelled like a mixture of expired butter and ammonia with a hint of fish stew. anyways i got the hell out of there but can someone explain to me why pee changed smell in a month. what does urine contain?

No comments:

Post a Comment