Friday, July 15, 2011

Any good history books?

I am so curious to learn more about history and to travel and explore places but I need to start by reading about it. I recently became interested in the island of Povglia (about 5 miles off the coast of Venice). I want to learn more and hear actual stories from that time. Are there any books like that? Also, I came across Hitler's book Mein Kampf. I am considering buying it and have read good reviews saying you can see the mind that created all the evil. Are there any more books like this? I like books written by people in history rather than people today telling me what went down. I just want to learn more about wars and tragedys and ancient civilizations. I want to read what happened but in a book that will hold my attention, not a typical college history book.

No comments:

Post a Comment