Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this sound like a good way to train him?

I had a fat, herd bound, pushy, bossy, disrespectful mare. She would balk and crow hop out on the trials and spook. It was a night mare and I couldn't afford a trainer. Then I found this article at Horse&Rider.com called Clinton Anderson's Lunging for Respect. It takes you step by step from the very beginning of the lunging process to where you are really just changing direction not just mindless circling. It has pictures and everything and is simple to use. I love it! It changed my life with my mare. Now she treats me like a trusted friend no more pushy, bossy, and the crow hopping and balking just went away by themselves without me having to ride any differently. It takes just a little faithful practice and you start seeing results right away. You really should at least check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment