Saturday, July 16, 2011

How hard is it to take 6 classes in a semester?

I wouldn't recommend six classes, but I guess you could figure out if it's right for you. Maybe you have a hard work ethic, and you want a challenge. Psychology and sociology can be tough because a lot of the course seems to be getting into the professor's mind instead of actually learning things on an individual level, so these courses may require more work than expected. History may be a lot of memorization and reading. I'm taking a history course right now; I absolutely love it, but we have to read a book every week. Geology and math should be easy, but I'm extremely biased in that because I study atmospheric science. Whenever I try to fit in an extra course, I discover that one is more work than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment