Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I take the SAT2 this Saturday or postpone it?

I'm a sophomore and in advanced math, so I'm currently in honors pre-calculus. At the beginning of this year, my math teacher told us we should sign up for the math 2 SAT2 in June. I'm signed up for that and it's this Saturday. However, I just started studying for it about a week ago. I thought that I would have learned everything and would just need a refresher, but I actually haven't learned anything about 3-D geometry (at least not since geometry in 8th grade). I've been studying from the Sparknotes book, but I haven't had much time to study this week and I'm worried I'll barely know how to do anything on this test. I'm really good at pre-calc, but most of the geometry stuff I've had to teach myself and I'm not very good at it. I keep reading that this test is easy if you do well in honor's precalc which I do, but I'm not so sure it will be easy for me. Should I take it this Saturday and just retake it if I do badly or should I not waste my time and just postpone to October?

No comments:

Post a Comment